Adding a custom server icon is a fantastic way of standing out against other servers.
Creating your Server Icon
You can acquire a server icon from many different sites, or simply create your own!
Note: Your server icon must be exactly 64x64px and named "server-icon.png"
How To Make An Image 64x64
- Grab your original image, it should be a perfect square, it cannot be something like 250x500px, it must be something like 500x500px.
- Upload it to this site, setting the output size to 64x64px
- Click start! When it is finished you can either download it manually or it may download automatically.
Setting your Server Icon
- Once you have acquired the server icon of your choice, simply head over to your Multicraft control panel.
- On your left, you will find "Files", click it, then click "FTP File Access".
- Log in using your Multicraft password, then access your "Working Directory" using the handy link displayed.
- Simply upload your desired server-icon.png to the same location as your "server.properties" file.
- Restart your server via Multicraft. (Note: You may need to refresh your client's server browser also.)