When you sign up for a service for the first time you will create a billing agreement with us through PayPal.
If you use a Credit Card to pay for your service PayPal will keep your credit card information in their system, to change your Credit Card on file with PayPal follow these steps:
To update your credit card details in Paypal:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Credit Card in the Account Information column.
- Select the card to update and click Edit.
- Enter your credit card verification number.
- Select the month and year of the expiration date from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
If you need to change your PayPal account to a new PayPal account, you first need to cancel your billing agreement:
To cancel your billing agreement through your client area:
- Follow this link: https://vahosting.net/paypalbilling.php
- Click on "Cancel Billing Agreement".
To cancel your billing agreement through PayPal:
- Login to your PayPal Account.
- Click on "Profile".
- Click on "My Money".
- Look for: "My Preapproved Payments".
- You should see: "Manage the automatic payments, subscriptions, and installment plan payments I send to merchants".
- Click on "Update".
- Next, you will see all active and cancelled billing agreements/subscriptions listed on the screen.
- Click on the service-name for further action.
- You should see on next page terms of billing agreement/subscription, how much money you have authorized service provider to deduct from your account and few other details. Most important is link to Cancel agreement, in case if it is active.
- Note, when you click on Cancel, you will be prompted to confirm it once again. Click "Yes"
After you have canceled your billing agreement you should be able to log into your account and setup the new PayPal here:
If it says that you still have a billing agreement then the system has not updated yet, try it again in an hour. If after an hour it still says you have a billing agreement then double check that your billing agreement was canceled through PayPal and then place a support ticket so we can update the system.