Adding a custom server icon is a fantastic way of standing out against other servers.
Creating your Server Icon
You can acquire a server icon from many different sites, or simply create your own!
Note: Your server icon must be exactly 64x64px and named "server-icon.png"
Setting your Server Icon
1. Once you've acquired the server icon of your choice, simply head over to your multicraft control panel.
2. On your left, you'll find "files", click it, then click "FTP File Access".
3. Enter the appropriate information, then access your "Working Directory" using the handy link displayed.
4. Simply upload your desired server-icon.png to the same location as your "server.properties" file.
5. Restart your server via Multicraft. (Note: You may need to refresh your client's server browser also.)